At stake is the entire software infrastructure as we know it
But it's still not for you
Corpsetana more like
Das is verbotten Appfel
Driver... we barely knew yer
Camera cracking cyber creeps
If you already own Fire and Echo devices...
Strictly Come DNSing
Kept you waiting, huh?
Phish upon a star
It claims only a 'small number' of customers were hit
A long time ago in a Samsung Galaxy far far away...
But don't go getting too excited
Hip hip Huawei
Toronto? More like Torrent-o
Firm claims changes come as a result or, er, 'customer feedback'
- Qualcomm chip flaw exposes sensitive data on LG and Samsung devices
- Oracle vs Google will be decided once and for all in the Supreme Court
- US gov grants Huawei another 90-day reprieve
- Canadian court issues piracy blocking order to ISPs
- Microsoft updates cloud contract terms amid EU GDPR probe
- Intel reveals Ponte Vecchio as 'world's first' exascale GPU
- Galaxy S11 leak points to 8K video recording and 20:9 display
- US authorities demand extradition of Mike Lynch for '$11bn fraud'
- Intel is purging in end-of-life drivers and BIOS update downloads
- Microsoft is killing off Cortana on Android and iOS from January
Apple's Phil Schiller claims kids who use Chromebooks 'won't succeed'
Somewhere in the early 21st century, we started renting everything (as a service)
Microsoft's Project xCloud will launch with 50+ games to shame Google Stadia
Motorola's iconic Razr returns as an Android foldable with underwhelming specs
PayPal has cut-off over 100,000 Pornhub performers
If we don't own the future, it'll own us