Some order in the chaos at last?
CEO believes keeping them separate is what makes them work well
Nowhere is safe. Think about that.
So we're guessing that's the rest of your afternoon lost
Your weekly round-up of Google news and rumours
Never miss dinner again....
All phone calls to be made over a fibre broadband network instead
Down from 28.5 per cent in 2011
A orgy of faked celeb sex videos are still rampant on the site
The G6, G6 Play and G6 Plus are Moto's most-expensive 'cheap' smartphones yet
And it'll be launching in the UK next month
Oh look, another abuse of Facebook data....
Seems they had a technical hutch
Firm is seeking people with skills in FPGA and ASIC
No sign of integration as security concerns continue
Regulatory filing points to an imminent unveiling
The first part of Office has gone exclusively UWP
- BBC releases thousands of its sound effects as free .wav files
- Woman rumbled for fraud using her own VPN logs
- OnePlus 6 release date, specs and price: Leaked OnePlus advert teases Amazon India exclusive
- Google Updates: Free Android Apps plus earbuds, AI kits and Nokia news
- BT going ahead with shut down of existing telephone network to VoIP
- iPhone X2: Apple's 6.1in LCD iPhone could cost 'just' $550
- Google launches Chat its Apple iMessage killer, as Allo development is stalled
- Apple not planning to merge iOS and macOS anytime soon, says Tim Cook
- Less than five per cent of the Internet uses Adobe Flash now
- Pornhub has ballsed-up its supposed crackdown on 'deepfake' videos
AMD launches indirect attack on Nvidia's proprietary tech 'taxes'
Microsoft calls time on OneNote for desktop as Office 2019 looms large
Russia asks Apple and Google to yank Telegram from app stores
Elon Musk admits 'too much automation' is slowing Tesla Model 3 production
Streaming service should give iconic show the home it deserves