Atari spends research budget on 'Project Bellend'
'Miss Jenkins, send in my next cyborg please'
Move touted as 'one of the most sophisticated takedown operations ever'
But it'll cost you, er, 800 quid
But Creators Update? Nooooo
Trusts have purchased almost 385,000 new PCs since 2013, FoI reveals
Musky sucky comments could be linked to trumpy hot air
Firm trumps expectations with revenues of £17.9bn
Two million handsets will be available at launch, maybe
Firm teases smartphone with Infinity display and S Pen support
So get up there before it becomes an alien service station
Firm's IT systems remain down almost a month after malware outbreak
They see them rollin', they hatin'
Don't ask about the name. Seriously. Don't
Just download the official update and get back to your bloody Facetime
Follows fellow Russian Dimitry Belorossov into an American slammer
Firm reportedly sees AI-fuelled device as 'unmarketable'
- iPhone 8 release date, specs and price: Shady rumour points to October launch date
- Nokia 8 price, release date and specs: Handset appears on official site, imminent launch likely
- Amazon is reportedly flogging fake AMD Ryzen processors
- Google Glass returns from the dead and this time it means business
- Bluetooth Mesh launches as the ultimate Internet of Things tool
- Android 'GhostCtrl' malware can record your chats, files and messages
- OnePlus 5 receives software update to fix 999 reboot glitch
- Jide kills off Remix OS as it heads for commercial sector
- Hackers have 'probably' infiltrated UK's energy grid, warns NCSC
- The US laptop ban is all but dead
John McAfee calls Google a creeping privacy-eroding monster
Windows 10 is no longer supported on some Intel Atom 2-in-1 devices
Elon Musk spews more AI fear mongering in desperate bid for media attention
FCC refuses to release text of net neutrality comments under FoI request
iPhone 8 release date, specs and price: 'iPhone Pro' will to see limited launch in September
We round up the best devices available this year