PC maker says deal 'significantly undervalues' the company
Hip hip Huawei
Up in smoke
Bye bye butterfly
Toronto? More like Torrent-o
Firm claims changes come as a result or, er, 'customer feedback'
Big game hunting
Former Autonomy boss faces 17 charges in the US
Camera app also points to a 108MP sensor
Stop laughing at the back Iain iPhone
AI want to break free
Not making friends, but influencing people
But eager game streaming beavers will have to wait until 2020
No sex please, we're priggish
But EU'd need to have a compromised handset to be at risk
Openreach or overreach?
- Qualcomm chip flaw exposes sensitive data on LG and Samsung devices
- Galaxy S11 leak points to 8K video recording and 20:9 display
- HP board unanimously rejects Xerox's £26bn takeover bid
- Apple pulls 181 apps in anti-vaping crusade
- US authorities demand extradition of Mike Lynch for '$11bn fraud'
- Canadian court issues piracy blocking order to ISPs
- Microsoft updates cloud contract terms amid EU GDPR probe
- PayPal has cut-off over 100,000 Pornhub performers
- US gov grants Huawei another 90-day reprieve
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 15 review
Apple's Phil Schiller claims kids who use Chromebooks 'won't succeed'
Somewhere in the early 21st century, we started renting everything (as a service)
Sony Xperia 3 leaks with curved design and Snapdragon 865
Microsoft's Project xCloud will launch with 50+ games to shame Google Stadia
Motorola's iconic Razr returns as an Android foldable with underwhelming specs
If we don't own the future, it'll own us